Terms of Service
Please read carefully the Terms of Service below before you use the www.zargan.com website owned by Zargan Yayıncılık ve Dil Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi ("Zargan"). All visitors who use the website in any way will be deemed to have agreed to comply with these Terms of Service as they appear on this page. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use this website. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who uses this website at any time, either as a free member, paid member, or visitor.
- These Terms of Service may be unilaterally amended or modified by Zargan at any time, provided that the changed or modified text is published on this page. Users shall be deemed to have fully agreed to these Terms of Service as soon as they use any service available on this website at any time.
- All information and data contained in this website are owned by Zargan and protected by Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works of the Republic of Turkey and other applicable international legislation. Unauthorized downloading, storage, reproduction, processing and/or publishing of this website`s content, and any attempt at these acts, shall be strictly prohibited. Zargan shall be entitled to take legal action against any person involved in such prohibited action.
- While using any content dissemination or communication system of Zargan, Users shall refrain from violating the legal rights of third parties in any way. Zargan does not assume any civil or criminal liability with respect to such violations, and all such liabilities shall lie with the violating User exclusively.
- It is assumed that you rightfully own the copyright to any information and content you submit to Zargan using the website`s interactive systems, including, without limitation, the terminology suggestion and editing systems and forums. You shall continue to enjoy these copyrights in full, as long as these are legally valid and do not infringe on the rights of third parties. However, by using this website, you grant to Zargan a worldwide and non-exclusive license of unlimited term to compile, process, publish and market all information and content you have submitted.
- All actions that are aimed at disrupting or slowing down the website`s services or its hardware and software components are strictly prohibited. This prohibition shall include the use of crawlers or spiders to perform and/or store the results of automated queries, membership applications, or any other postings. In the event it identifies such prohibited action, Zargan shall be entitled to prevent the relevant User from accessing this website, and take legal action.
- While using the various services offered by this website, Users shall at all times comply with general ethical rules, public morality, and all applicable local and international legislation. All information you submit to this website (including your username, your forum postings, your messages to other Users and all information, terms, definitions, usage examples and visual content you submit using the website`s interactive systems) must comply with public morality and applicable legislation. Zargan does not assume any civil or criminal liability that may arise from your failure to comply with the above rule, and all such civil and criminal liabilities shall lie with the violating User exclusively.
- www.zargan.com is a website for the publication of dictionaries, glossaries and other reference and information sources. The communication channels offered by the website are aimed at allowing Users to exchange and share their knowledge and experience about languages, dictionaries and translation. In the event the User uses such communication channels beyond such intended uses (and especially for the purpose of advertisement or defamation), Zargan shall be entitled to prevent such User from accessing this website, to take legal action, and to discontinue the publication of such infringing content.
- Zargan does not in any way undertake to provide uninterrupted services or services that are fit for a specific purpose.
- Your username and password are for your private use only. A username may not be used by more than one Users. All action performed by using a specific username and password shall be deemed to have been performed by the owner of that username and password, unless proven otherwise.
- Users are not allowed to create multiple memberships for any reason whatsoever. In the event it determines that the same User possesses more than one username, Zargan shall be entitled to unilaterally and forthwith terminate all memberships of such User, and to prevent such User from accessing this website.
- Information submitted on membership forms shall be deemed to be true and accurate. All liabilities that may arise from any inaccuracy in such information shall belong to the relevant User submitting said information.
- Zargan shall be entitled to collect information about Users through various technological means that do not violate applicable legislation, and to use such information in its ad publishing and content management systems.
- Membership of Users who do not visit the website for nine months shall be automatically terminated and removed from the system. Zargan shall be entitled to extend or shorten this period without further notice and simply by publishing the same on this page.
- Multiple or automated clicks on the advertisements and announcements on this website are strictly prohibited. In the event it identifies any such prohibited clicking activity, Zargan shall be entitled to prevent the violating User from accessing this website and/or take legal action.
- Zargan shall not in any way be responsible for the contents and quality of the websites, products and/or services it promotes through links, banners or otherwise.
- Any disputes that may arise from these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey and subject to the jurisdiction of Istanbul courts and execution offices.